The Project PerLe II – Perspectives for a life in Hamburg is a project for adult refugees during the asylum procedure or with unsecured residence (Duldung, temporary residence permit due to humanitarian motives) no matter from which country of origin.
PerLe II aims to facilitate the integration of refugees into the labor market and help them achieve greater equality of opportunity. With a communication training, the project prepares refugees for apprenticeship and employment.
Through counseling, coaching and continuing education, support is given to the development of their career prospects.
All offers of the PerLe II network are free of charge for the participants.
Communications training to prepare for the Hamburg labor market.
(220 Hours – 1x per 6 months)
- German in the working world
- Computer application
- Communication and telephone training
- Recognising one’s own competences
- Career goals and opportunities
- Recognition of foreign degrees
- CV and application
- Support in finding and internship
- Preparation for training and employment in Hamburg
- Development for career prospects
Workshops to prepare for the labor market
( ~15 hours – 3x per year)
- First experiences with the computer
- Application training
- Communication training
- Verbal Training
- among other things
Please make an appointment with us by phone or e-mail.
Handzettel Kommunikationstraining zur Vorbereitung auf den Arbeitsmarkt [pdf]
Handzettel Computer-Workshop für Frauen [pdf]
Themenübersicht Kommunikation [pdf]
E-letter – Chancen am FLUCHTort (Juni 2018) [pdf]
Chancen am FLUCHTort Hamburg Plus
is a project group of carriers
- passage gGmbH
- basis & woge e.V.
- verikom – Verbund für interkulturelle Kommunikation und Bildung e.V.
Flyer – Chancen am Fluchtort [pdf]
The Coordination of the Project is located at passage gGmbh.
Phone 040 636 753 84
The project is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg.